Wow. I can't believe it's already June and we are getting ready for the big move. Brandon and I just got back from Aruba on June 5 and already can't wait to go back. What a wonderful island. We all had an amazing time...thanks to the family and friends who came and celebrated with us! :)
So as you can tell, I am starting a blog. I'm no blog expert or anything but will do my best to write an update at least weekly.I wanted to go ahead and start one so that I can give everyone a heads up about when we will be leaving the States. I also wanted to start a blog so that all of our family and friends could stay in touch without having to email everyone individually.
As of right now we will be living in Landstuhl, Germany. However, as many of you might know, that could definitely change at any time!We will see...there is a hospital there, so this means there should be some jobs for me!!! YAY! Brandon is requesting some leave time in July before we go, so hopefully we will get to see a lot of family and friends during that time period. We hope to leave by 20 July.
Currently, Brandon is in the process of clearing out of Fort Hood (which is a daunting task). There is MUCH to be done. So far...so good. As it turns out, I am able to help with some of that work. We found out yesterday that I will need to have a medical appointment and an "offical" passport before we go. Who knew there was a more "offical" passport than the one I already have? I sure didn't! Oh well! We are getting things done and doing a lot of learning in the process. We have moved most of our things out of the apartment already, so now we are just waiting for the army to come and pack up our things and move them to Germany.
Well, that's all for now. Brandon said that he would write sometimes, too. So, maybe y'all will be hearing from him soon, as well. ;)
Love you all, Ames
LOVE THIS! definitely keep it updated, i will be an avid reader and the AMY & BRANDON blog for sure! ps nice picture of you & B under the about us, i do believe i snapped that one! :)
ReplyDelete-casey
XO!
Looking foward to your continuous journeys. Love you both!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYY! You better keep writing in this! lOVE YALL!
ReplyDelete